January 03, 2008

Fantasy Playoffs

Okay, 29 minutes until my fantasy league's playoff draft. Here's how it works.

The top four teams advance to the playoffs.

You can protect 6 players from your current roster.

The final rosters, after the draft, will be 20 players.

The weekly rosters are expanded by one spot from the regular season, which can be used on any position.

Scoring is the same as the regular season.

The Champ is the team who scores the most points for the whole playoff run.

I finished the regular season in First place at 12-5, (Editor's Note: I was at my grandmothers house for a family dinner with no notes, laptop or magazines during the regular season draft), and will be protecting Tom Brady, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Earnest Graham, Fred Taylor and Stephen Gostowski. Not too shabby!

This draft has a whole new strategy. What players/teams will go deep in the playoffs? Who do you protect? How to use the extra roster spot? I currently have seven Internet browsers up with player news and states, draft chat room, excel spreadsheet for roster/teams, and the TV is tuned to the NFL Network. I'm ready for a draft. I hope this goes as well as the regular season draft! You know I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.